- Please start a regular waxing regime 4-6 months before your “big day” or vacation”.
- Exfoliate and moisturize daily up until the day of your appointment.
- Please come to appointments with at least 3 weeks of hair growth. ( yes I can tell just by looking at it if you shaved a week ago)
- Please arrive on time.
- If you are 10 or more minutes early, you are welcome to wait on the front deck or call 3065251702 to make sure I am not with another client and I may be able to take you early
- Use the washroom before you arrive at your appointment.
- If you are 10 minutes late or more your appointment will be shortened or canceled.
More often than not I have a waitlist for every single day of the week. Please understand that if I don’t have someone in my room I am not getting paid. If you fail to provide less than 24 hours notice to cancel your appointment I will charge your credit card for 50% of the service value unless I can fill the appointment. If you no show your appointment I will charge your credit card for the full appointment price. I do understand that emergencies come up and will not charge your credit card if you call with a valid reason.
Scroll through the menu about to take a look at some valuable reading materials that will help you prepare for your wax.