At this time I am not accepting any new clients. This was a tough decision but I want to make sure I can get all of my current clients booked within a reasonable amount of time. I will put out an announcement on Facebook, Instagram and Google when I am accepting new clients again. Thank you for understanding.
- Please start a regular waxing regime 4-6 months before your “big day” or vacation”. If you can’t then that’s ok.
- Make sure you have no contraindications to waxing SEE General Information
- Exfoliate and moisturize daily up until the day of your appointment.
- Please drink plenty of water and avoid tanning 24 hours before your appointment.
- Tell me about any medication changes, skin routine changes or medical conditions before your appointment.
- Please come to appointments with at least 3 weeks of hair growth. ( yes I can tell just by looking at it if you shaved a week ago)
- If you have questions you will likely find the answer on This Page
- Please arrive on time.
- If you are 10 or more minutes early, you are welcome to wait on the front deck or call 3065339069 to make sure I am not with another client and I may be able to take you early
- Use the washroom before you arrive at your appointment.
- If you are 10 minutes late or more your appointment will be shortened or cancelled
!!!PLEASE Double check your appointment time in the Schedulity app. Some email providers show the wrong time because of the daylight savings time change. Scroll down to the actual email to see the correct time!!!
More often than not I have a waitlist for every single day of the week.
Please understand that if I don’t have someone in my room I am not getting paid.
If you fail to provide less than 24 hours notice to cancel your appointment I will charge your credit card for 50% of the service value unless I can fill the appointment. If you no show your appointment I will charge your credit card for the full appointment price. I do understand that emergencies come up and will not charge your credit card if you call with a valid reason. To cancel an appointment You can call 306-525-1702 (land line) and leave a message, cancel online ( if more than 24 hours) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please book all appointments online! If you have questions please email me at email@example.com
Please make sure you get an email confirmation when you book! This email has the address to the business! If you don’t receive one log back into Schedulicty and look to make sure it went through. Clients, sometimes click the cancel button instead of the confirm button.
My hours are Monday to Friday- 9-5 ish.
I am unable to accommodate appointments after these times as I have family responsibilities. If you need hours outside of the time please visit my referrals page
ON Holidays May -14th 2019