- Please start a regular waxing regime 4-6 months before your “big day” or vacation”. If you can’t then that’s ok.
- Make sure you have no contraindications to waxing SEE General Information
- Exfoliate and moisturize daily up until the day of your appointment.
- Please come to appointments with at least 3 weeks of hair growth. ( yes I can tell just by looking at it if you shaved a week ago)
- If you have questions you will likely find the answer on This Page
- Please arrive on time.
- If you are 10 or more minutes early, you are welcome to wait on the front deck or call 3065251702 to make sure I am not with another client and I may be able to take you early
- Use the washroom before you arrive at your appointment.
- If you are 10 minutes late or more your appointment will be shortened or cancelled
More often than not I have a waitlist for every single day of the week. Please understand that if I don’t have someone in my room I am not getting paid. If you fail to provide less than 24 hours notice to cancel your appointment I will charge your credit card for 50% of the service value unless I can fill the appointment. If you no show your appointment I will charge your credit card for the full appointment price. I do understand that emergencies come up and will not charge your credit card if you call with a valid reason. To cancel an appointment You can call 306-525-1702 (land line) and leave a message, cancel online ( if more than 24 hours) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please book all appointments online! If you have questions please email me at email@example.com
Please make sure you get an email confirmation when you book! If you don’t receive one log back into Schedulicty and look to make sure it went through. Clients, sometime click the cancel button instead of the confirm button.